Sunday, April 09, 2006

Round 2

So the following night after the toliet episode. Liver, Trey, and myself were set to meet Marc, his new girlfriend (Jodi), and her friend at La Paz, an entirely over price mexican restaurant in downtown Charlotte. We meet them out with little complication, the night has already gone better than the previous.

The three of us were presently surprised to meet Jodi's big titted friend Kelly. Seemed like a nice girl. We sit down to eat and Kelly seems to be looking rather hard at the menu as if to say she couldn’t find something to eat. I ask her if she knows what she wants, she replies with a no, I am vegetarian.

"Oh really, I’m not. I am sure they can bring you a bowl of lettuce."

She shoots me an empty stare and the game begins. How fast can I possibly piss this girl off by offending her eating habits. Not to say that mine are the best, I just couldn't ever be a vegetarian, and as you all know like to push people limits.

"So why don’t you like meat?"

"Its not that I don’t like meat, it just makes me sick to know that I am eating some poor defenseless animal. Don’t get me wrong I like the taste, it just physically makes me sick."

"Well you know that the animal you didn’t eat someone else is eating instead of you, namely me. And the animal really isn’t defenseless, it could have run."

By this time the whole table is digging into Kelly with rude comments about vegetarianism. Our food arrives and Kelly begins to pick into her vegetarian burrito to see if the Mexicans accidentally served her some chicken or beef.

"Watch out there may be some fat back in that burrito!"

"Ewww fat back is disgusting."

"You wouldn’t last five minutes in greenpond."

"Where’s that?"

"Do you know how they kill baby cows... They push a bolt into their head, they don’t even waste bullets on them."

"Stop, that’s gross."

"So you don’t eat chicken, beef, or seafood."

"No but I do wear leather jewelry."

.....

"So you shouldn’t kill a cow to eat it but you should kill it so you can wear it??? You fucking hypocrite."

"Well I can’t wear metal jewelry because I am allergic to it. I get like a poison Ivy rash on my arm when I wear it."

"Oh my God. Do you fly in planes?"

"Yeah."

"Why, you know they kill birds in the process right??? You shouldn’t fly in planes that’s against what you believe in."

After leaving La Paz we walk across the street to a bar. The two girls walk ahead of us and we start to discuss how quickly we could break this girl down, making her cry or any kind of public outburst. We decide it would probably after midnight, this girl has some thick skin. Beers are ordered and sit down at a table with big titties no meat girl sitting beside me. So I strike up a conversation asking her what she does, you know the normal bullshit. She replies that she is a manager of a Coffee shop. That’s not bad. So how did you get to Charlotte.

"Well I dropped out of high school and became homeless for a little while. Then I got married, then divorced, and meet a guy that lived down here so I followed him down here. I used to manage a Starbucks and I hated my job. So I broke up with my boyfriend, quite my job, and moved out to a new apartment."

"Really anything else interesting?"

"I recently had a really bad car accident and the insurance wont pay. I have short term memory loss due to the accident so, if forget something it’s not because I am ignoring you. A few weeks ago I left my car running in the parking lot and sometimes I forget to feed my dog. I feel like a horrible person. So what do you do."

"I'm an insurance adjuster, and I have to pee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home